Olashore International School (OIS) is a private co-educational school for 600 students, which offers high calibre education in a wide range of subjects a junior secondary, senior secondary and a university foundation programme in partnership with Lancaster University, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social / Digital Media Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a social media strategy in alignment with the marketing department.
- Research audience preference and be abreast of current trends.
- Design posts across all social media platforms to sustain audiences’ curiosity and create necessary buzz about the school.
- Develop optimal posting schedule putting into consideration web traffic and audience engagement.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Keep up with changes in social media platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Facilitate online conversation with target audience and respond to all queries.
- Monitor each social media to ascertain their performance and engagement.
- Provide weekly reports on the general performance of social media activities to assist marketing department make appropriate decisions.
- Escalate salient leads from engagement on social media to marketing manager with adequate data on each lead.
- Monitor online adverts and import data generated from advert for use in marketing department.
- Develop social media campaigns to direct traffic to all Olashore’s event in order to generate a buzz around the event.
- Suggest new ways to increase online community.
- To develop, create and edit articles on school events and activities for the school OASIS magazine and the Year book
- To ensure that appropriate graphic and photography contents of school activities are used for the school OASIS magazine and the Year book.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- 2 – 5 years experience in social media management
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Creative content curation (text, image, graphics and video ) using apps like Canva and Ripl
- Excellent communication skills – creative writing
- Ability to use social media account management apps such as Buffer and Hootsuite
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technology and act proactively.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.