We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Lekki and Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role sits in our clinical team to provide excellent primary care to our patients.
- The role holder ideally will be an individual comfortable with providing appropriate counselling to patients of all ages, at all levels of health literacy and has an interest in driving ongoing innovations in improving primary care delivery.
- Deliver excellent, patient-centred primary care services to patients seen in the clinic and virtually via telephone, video and chat-based visits
- Support the training of other medical providers
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools
- Coordinate diagnostic tests and other services
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices.
- Minimum of MBBS, MBChB.
- 0 – 2 years of post NYSC experience in comprehensive primary care
- Demonstrated experience with developing clinical/scientific research or utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions
- Able to recognize symptoms and signs of various illnesses and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Comfortable working 8am – 8pm on roster.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit reliancehealth.seamlesshiring.com.