Chris-Ejik International Agencies Limited, a subsidiary of Chris-Ejik Group, is an engineering, construction, and procurement company with vast experience in the power sector in Nigeria. We have expertise in the construction, installation and erection of transmission lines and distribution substations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Job Objectives
- To carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the financial, physical, human and information resources are managed.
- To ensure strict adherence to internal policies and procedures, controls, regulations and maintenance of quality service delivery within the company.
- Design, implementand continuously reviewinternal control and audit procedures to cover all functional areas/inter-company relationship and/or transactions/staff audit, etc.
- Conduct thorough and objective examination of financial and non-financial transactions and records.
- Ensurethe standardisation of control processes and practices, as well as application of relevant control tools and techniques within the organisation.
- Prepareand presentaudit and risk assessment reports; identifying weaknesses and suggesting new procedures, controls and policies to the management
- Conduct routine and special investigations while ensuring standard procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers ensuring professional standards are not compromised and that conclusions and recommendations are adequately supported.
- Collate, check and analyze spread sheet data, examining company accounts and financial control systems. Gauging levels of financial risk within the organization. Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advice on changes to be made.
- Ensure timely resolution of investigated items, audit/review points and other key exceptional issues/matters.
- Undertake and report on the value for money that the company obtains in all its activities with special regard to economy, efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor the implementation of external audit recommendations to ensure the satisfactory resolution of identified significant issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Possession of at least one of these Professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CISA, CFA is mandatory and will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant post-graduation experience in financial and operational audit work related environment
- Good grasp of Accounting standards/conventions
- Excellent knowledge of Internal Audit and Risk Management procedures
- Familiarity with financial management principles, Proficient in MS Office tools and other accounting packages.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent at project management and prioritizing work schedules.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.