Supersaver Supermarket – Established in 2013, Supersaver Supermarket is Nigeria’s fastest-growing brand in the retail sector with branches in different parts of Lagos and massive expansion plans in various parts of Nigeria. Our businesses cut across retail trade, wholesale trade, manufacturing and Agriculture.
JOB TITLE: Accounts Officer
JOB LOCATION: Okota, Ketu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.