JOB TITLE: General Practitioner
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Provides overall leadership and direction to other medical / clinical Officers.
- Ensures maintenance of ethical and professional standards.
- Exercises independent judgement when providing leadership and direction in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of all divisional programs.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of modern medical developments, and principles and practices of medicine.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-faceted health organization.
- Keeping consultants and other medical officers informed about the care of their patients.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional license.
- Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC experience.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Experience with Neonates.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS Word or PDF only & a Cover Letter listing job duties at each place of work experience to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.